Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Journey to Jogjakarta aka Yogyakarta (UGM - Taman Pintar)

after visiting Masjid Kampus, we met Gama Cendekia from Gadjah Mada University 
had some talks and research sharing..
and also, photo-shoot in this place, one of the top university in Indonesia

universitas gadjah mada
how cool is this..

then, i met my bro-class of Senior High School
we shared our problems each other, 
then...got energy from laughs :D
said "Good bye! and Good Luck"

next place: Taman Pintar or you can say Smart Park
on the way of the place, i got my condition worse
felt sick since I didn't drink medicine before
so, my friend took me to get healthy food and beverages

and.. this is it...
taman pintar
at 5 p.m

taman pintar 2
at 6 p.m

insya Alloh will be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment