Sunday, March 29, 2015

Review Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel

its a been a long time since the last day I wrote my review in english..
until i watch bubzbeauty vlogger... *what a bad english I write*

so, I try to use Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel because I need moisturizer and my Olay white radiance didn't do much to my face. And also, I wanna prove my friend's advice that if you wanna see a dramatic whitening in your face, use Ponds! Yeah, I ever use Ponds, but I got acne then..

I encouraged myself to buy this product and wish that I won't breakout or something worse.. because I put effort on my face to be like today. I bought this product at price IDR 18.000. That's cheaper than Ponds flawless white day cream before.

Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel
Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel

Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel 2
Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel texture

I've applied this product before wardah sunscreen. Both didn't make breakout on my face. I've use this Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel for a month. Then, everybody want to know what happened to my face? I didn't see so much differences. My neighbour said that I should use Ponds in years, so I know the result (ps: she have using ponds white beauty in years and notice whitening in her face).

I don't know how can my face didn't change even a bit since using this product. Some people said they're notice slight whitening effect or spot removing. I know my spot have been there for years, so I didn't hope so much. May be I should use the night cream of this Ponds line to see some differences. Oh, also I should use the essence, may be?

Conclusion:
(+) it moisturize my skin
(+) the scent is good
(+) not make my skin breakout!
(+) I like the gel texture

(-) didn't whitens my skin
(-) too dewy for my combination skin 

buy this again? no, I will try other essence or gel

I'm currently trying eye cream from The History of Whoo (Korean Brand). Wish it can remove my eye bag and dark circle, so I can write a positive review to you, thank you!

1 comment: