Wednesday, February 17, 2016

How Do You Do?


How Do You Do?
One of my design
It's one though question always whispering to my ears. Apart from being blogger writer, I managed myself to do several things. One thing for sure, I joined English Course. It's a big deal, though. I have some targets for these years, So, preparation is a must. Start from September 2015, I went there at 3 p.m. and backed home at 5 p.m. The course finished on November 2015. Afterwards, have I ready achieving my target? No, I keep my eyes on books. Lots of it. Recently, I printed 4 books to further study. I read a lot, as much as speak and write.

Anti-climax in my life happened around December. You know, that's after my visit to Jakarta. I was coerced to looking for a job fast. Well, did I search for a job lately? It depends on your point of view. I applied to some local corporation at late of November, following the closing of my English Course. I got some responses back then. But didn't complete them because of the circumstance. I was too focus on preparing English Test without improving programming skill. When I landed on a test, I failed. I forgot what I should do given just reading English books lately.

Things get me thrilled then, so I applied to more than 50 corporations just in 1.5 months. Am I got a call? Yes, some of them. I got along with the selection process parallel with preparing English test, and thinking about business. I have one. Not big, but enough to help me fulfill my daily activity. English test? I got one different. Twice of it. But I failed. I got over that failing feels to stand stronger.
How Do You Do?
abstract work

What I got then? I realize my skill in searching for a good job! Yes, a lot of good jobs, I mean really good job, exist around us as we have skills to find that. And I found it really easy because I have a list of great corporations and cleverly search through crack and cranny.

Am I still looking fo a job? No, I rejected every call regarding that nowadays. Also, declining an acceptance from one. Why? It's a good chance, a friend of mine said. Simple. I have another plan. I still young and fresh. I want to be what I want. I want to invest my age on other which more important. My dream. I want to achieve that. Although it takes more than courage to pursuing that, so I am struggling hard. I put my 'I don't care' words to the sides and points I hate.

Now, I will be finishing my course about graphic design. Why bother about design? You are an engineer. Yes, It's the answer. Because I want to be involved in 'engineer thing', so designing is one important. I want to combine my programming and designing skills to met one of my target.

So, this is the answer of people who keep asking about 'how do I do?'. Hope you enjoy your decision in your life.

With Love,

L.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment