Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthday Prize of 20th years old

"Happy birthday! Barokalloh"
Some of facebook friends write on my wall.
2013, i arrived at my 21th years living in this earth. I've change a lot since graduated from high school. I've been trying to be a real woman. And still processing...
This birthday, I ain't wishing something great. None of birthday cake like years before. None of family gathering and pray together. I just celebrated it with my crush. Have a "what you wanna eat dinner".
Yeah, just with a person..
It's not because I planned like this. But, I was trapped in a strict deadline in my university. So much to did. Big responsibility.
Days after my birthday, a high school best friend chatted me via line:
Her : where's your address?
Me : (writing address). What will you do? sending an invitation?
Her : Yeah
Me : whats invitation? You wanna be engaged?
Her : is it arrived?
Me : what? Your invitation? Hey, don't say you'll married soon..
Days gone. I'm wondering.. How could my best friend wanna engaged soon never told me. And... She's younger than me. 20 years old!
Some days, I got a texting from unknown number :
Please send your full address. We will send you a package; a shoes, from (my best friend name)
What? Shoes? I remembered that days after my birthday, I ever ask her to accompany me to buy shoes. Then we both getting busy. She sent me this.. Thank you dear... This isn't enough to reply all of your kindness since we met.
"You don't always know what the future come. Keep smiling to the world because future is and past time is far".
my lovely prize

it comes from this box

0 comments:

Post a Comment