Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Meet A Japanese

At july 2013, I met a japanese. Here is the story.
I wake up tirelessly in the morning. Deadline lies ahead. After bathing, I open my laptop doing tasks. Hours left. Unconsciously, I slept!!! Whoa!!! I have class in 30 minutes later ~
I prepare my self hurry and search public transportation. In the middle of journey, I saw a boy which search public transportation to Undip. Well, I guess he's a domestic tourist whom face like a Indonesian chinese ethnic. Nonsense. When arrived at end of public transportation way, he looked like look for something. I encourage my self to ask.
Me : "Mau kemana?"
He : "Undip Semarang" (foreign articulation)
Me : "Whoa~ You are a foreigner?"
He : "Yeah...... (i forgot what he said)"
Me : "What country you lived before?" (okay, its lame. I'm nervous and talk randomly)
He : "Do you mean 'Where are you come from?'"
Me : "Ah! Yeah!"
He : "I am from Toyota City, Japan"
Then... conversation begin. I speak English to a Japanese. Really bad english. Actually I thought he was from Singapore before. He tell me everything why he's in Indonesia and in this public transportation. I wonder.. How could a foreigner going somewhere without guidance from his housefam? Its like letting a chicken little to a forest without its mother..
"Remember a verse in Alquran which told us to protect a foreigner until they back to their country, even if they have different beliefs and religions with us."

0 comments:

Post a Comment