Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kuliah Kerja Lapangan or Second Vacation Story to Bali!

Hey girls.. Finally after Final Test I have time to write again! This is it.. Kkl Story to Bali!
Actually I didnt enjoy Bali. Its because of difficulties looking for Masjid here. And.. Absolutely the sense of ' thousand gods'. I dont like it anymore..
First time I got there in the end of 2009. But I rather can enjoy the trip because of my chairmate whose cheer me up..
The worst fact that I should accept is... I got sick since stepping my feet there. Yeah, most of my friends go to beach in the night. But me? I just can sleep on the bed... Having influenza. Really dizzy time..
I ever slept alone in an empty bus because of ill. When woke up, nobody's around.. They're going to destination place.
But even I have so much troubles here.. I keep praying to Allah and say "subhanallah" because of the good scenery I saw. Place which I can see the highness of Allah here is.. Pandawa Beach, Legian Beach, Bedugul Lake. Not a great but its enough good to visit..

"People feel alone because of their own mindset. If they're remember Allah is near. Allah still beside. They're never worry everything will be happen."


Pandawa Beach

Sunset at Jimbaran, Bali

Cloudy at Bedugul Lake

0 comments:

Post a Comment