Thursday, January 2, 2014

Malioboro Jogjakarta, My Memories

Oh I've forgot to read my trip to Jogjakarta with Forum Studi Teknik. I've resigned from that organization since the early year of 2013. And its been one year last. My memories about that trip still lies.
Hmm.. After have a short sightseeing in Taman Pintar, I continued my step to Malioboro street! Everytime I go to Yogyakarta, people always suggest to visit Malioboro..without particular reason I follow their advice. Buy something, didn't satisfied. Come to jogja, doing it again. Looping.
Here we come! Malioboro but.. Not only about market:
(ps: sorry for bad image quality, I took it while walking)

gedung bank indonesia

Monumen serangan umum 1 maret

benteng vredeburg
benteng vredeburg dari parkiran

0 comments:

Post a Comment