Thursday, January 16, 2014

Short visitation holiday in Gang Lombok Semarang

Engineering faculty' final term done.. Me and my mate from Environmental Engineering make a dating! Err... May be its more suitable call as an adventure in unknown region in my city. What?? City? Yes! I never live in pecinan, so I don't know how the way to ride..
Its start when we want to search tool to make reusable paper. My mate wanna make it in the KKN village. She thought we can find it in Johar Market. Then we went to there. We can't find what we want, but a seller told us that a place in pecinan sell it. So we went to there. You know what? Street way in pecinan is complicated. Once we didn't see sign at the side of street, a policeman notice us...
Lucky me. He didn't give tilang letter. We search for the way until arrived at Gang Lombok. Parking motorcycle, then looking for the shop. But.. Someone said that nobody sell what we need.
Back to Gang Lombok to took motorcycle, I spend a little time to take a picture in front of a statue. Well, I thought its a statue of Sam Poo Kong, but my mate didn't think so. She said that its a statue of the temple beside. Anyway, in the river nearby, we found a big ship. Hmm.. Its should be one of the Imlek Festival' completion.
We had an advice to go to a place named Pagoda. But I haven't pray  Ashar yet. So, my mate brought us to Paragon City to find a pray place. Its so funny to know your purpose to go to a mall is to pray. While I was praying, she bought Breadtalk..
Trip was continued.. We went to pleburan to find a late-lunch-food: Adi's culinary!!! But when arrived, its close. They said long time close. So we decided to lunch in Ramen in front of Pelangi Resto. I forgot what's the name. But its ramen is delicious. I like it.
We closed our dating by Warkoshi' sushi. And... Went home!
Here is a new statue in Gang Lombok and ramen i ate..
foto di bawah patung cheng ho

makan ramen di jalan singosari

0 comments:

Post a Comment