Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kuliah Kerja Lapangan to PLN P3JB

Before going to Bali, we went to PLN P3JB for Jawa and Bali. Come to Surabaya in the early morning and get off there. We come to Mess Kesehatan to take a bath and get some sleeps. But the plan didn't flow as we expected. In that 3 a.m, I can't continue sleeping since whole night I spend in the bus. Bathing in the early morning is a bad idea ever. Finish at second round, my friends being a grooming ladies. I surprised to know that. I just brought some of my makeup stuffs, like two way cake and lipstick. But I never expect they can be that really like lady, instead of engineering student. I look at how they professionally can do makeup more more better than I am. Actually I wanna continue sleep as well as there are some bed. But with that noisy condition, I bet it will be useless.

Time flew.. We're gathered to have breakfast. Some of us take photos in front of Mess Kesehatan. We continue going to PLN P3JB. PLN is Indonesian state corporation which held electrical distribution through some transformator. Why we choose PLN P3JB? Because it's controlling our electrical source in Java - Bali Island. Regional Control Center divided in RCC Cawang, RCC Cigereleng, RCC Ungaran, RCC Waru, dan RCC Bali.

We sit in the monitoring room. Then the presentation from PLN began.
- First they show how's the job there and environment they face
- Show how to maintain voltage in Jawa Bali and its mapping
- Question Answer time!
Some of my friends which take Power as the Study Program asking. I just listen and.. Take picture! Hehehe I love most of architecture here. PLN P3JB is neat and beautiful. Especially the monitoring room. The funny moment there was I see my friends didn't listen the presentation, they're bussy. Bussy sleeping!! Even my lovely lecturer was sleeping. For your information, I have took a picture of him. I know they're too tired sleeping in the bus.

When going back to bus, I have an opportunity to get picture of flower and painting there. But, it ruins since my friends want to join in the picture. When their photoshot done, they take me to go down. Pitty me.. Beautiful stuff inside this office, I wanna took picture of them. Hmm.. May be in other opportunity, I should come there again? As director of corporation which want to have collaboration with PLN, may be?

"We can found the precious of something even in the place we never expect"


Regional Control Center

Point per network

beautiful plasterboard

another attractive glass wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment