Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Blog was Accepted by Google Adsense!

Since it was a cloudy morning in Semarang, I'm not expect something good will come to me. Because days before, I felt so down knowing I can't graduate soon because of my final project. Just like other day, opening my notebook and write some story of my life. I didn't care about when Google AdSense will accept my proposal. I concentrate in how I can maintain my blog to gain viewer. I write about everything my experience. I choose which one is useful to share, which one is worth to read. I also search some SEO tips, change meta title and description, add image description, add search description. I even editing post by post I write. I know this blog should begin going my public and useful blog. I also know that my english is just at intermediate level, I feel worry about that. I see my viewers was instable, it can be 10 until 40 in month, but can also be 0 some days. Moreover, to overcome my concerns, I search another local advertising who can be my partner. But I convince myself to wait until Google accept my blog.

After listening to IU voice in waiting song (covering Panic), I type my experience in ITS last year. Then, I open my old post about KKL, which I type in english. I remember I type it in phone via Blogger Application for Android. So, my grammar and sentence was a mess. I fix it word by word. Then, when its finished, I decided to change my winamp playlist with I Know You'll Be A Superstar from Dream High Korean Drama OST. Back to my blog, I open my earning, then dashboard. For surprising, I found there are some strange tab above my web page. I check my email and whoaaaah!!! My proposal was accepted by Google AdSense! I got that acceptance email! I even scream to know that, bring my maid asking what's going on. Hahaha.

" I Know You'll Be A Superstar.. So don't you worry where you are and..."

Thank you Google AdSense!

email google adsense
email from Google AdSense in Bahasa

2 comments:

  1. Mbak, kalo bisa pasang iklanya jangan cuman satu. Yang banyak sekalian hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mau maintaining content & viewer dulu. Ohya thanks tipsnya. Segera dilaksanakan ;)

      Delete