Saturday, January 16, 2016

One Day Travelling to Yogyakarta

This post supposed to be posted in 2012. It's based on my experience back in 2012. Although after 2012 I go to yogyakarta more often. This one good experience is really exciting that I went to there with my friends instead of my parents.
Well. First thing I should say about this travelling is study tour. I went to yogyakarta as one of organizational programs in my university. Engineering forum study has annual program that brings us to particular university, talks about research project, and shares thought together. In 2012, we went to Gadjah Mada University. In 2011, we went to University of State Surakarta Eleven March.

1. Mosque of Gadjah Mada University 


One Day Travelling to Yogyakarta
University Mosque of Gadjah Mada University 
It's really beautiful, isn't it? It reminds me of aboard mosque. The architecture is awesome. If you want to study there, don't forget to go to this mosque.

2. Front Gate of Gadjah Mada University 


One Day Travelling to Yogyakarta
Front Gate of Gadjah Mada University 
We gathered in the front gate, took photographs, and shared thought together. As the time flew, we found out that we should heading to Taman Pintar or Smart Park soon.

3. Taman Pintar
One Day Travelling to Yogyakarta
Taman Pintar in the evening 

One Day Travelling to Yogyakarta
Taman pintar in the night
There are a a lot of entertaining- fun-smart boots there. But, because of insufficient time, we should preparing our journey back to Semarang. Oh, one thing else about taman Pintar. It's placed around Malioboro, Beringharjo Market, and Vrederburg Castle. So, when I went there, I made chance to moved around with 3 tire public transportation called becak. Believe me that moving around and paying a bit more like that is genuinely fun and not really tiring. You can take a walk around the castle and don't forget to take pictures there. In 2016, there are some changes made around this area. I will give another posts regarding that. Anyway, happy travelling to Special Region of Yogyakarta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment